Mr Ranjith did his postgraduate training in England (Liverpool, Bournemouth, Harrogate), Ireland and USA. He was awarded fellowships in Adult Spine at the Cleveland Clinic, USA and Knee Surgery at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital as well as Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals. Mr Ranjith was awarded a travelling fellowship which took him to centres of excellence in Germany in 2008.
Current Professional Memberships:
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member British Medical Association
- Life Member Indian Orthopaedic association
- British Orthopaedic Association
Mr Ranjith has extensive experience of dealing with most conditions of the lower limb, with a special interest in knee surgery. He also has an interest in soft tissue knee surgery including arthroscopy of the knee, ACL reconstructions, sports injuries and cartilage regeneration techniques.
- Knee Replacement Surgery including partial replacements, full replacements, Patient-specific replacements and revision surgery.
- Primary Hip Replacement including cemented and uncemented options.
- Arthroscopy of knee and ankle, Soft tissue Knee surgery including ACL reconstructions and cartilage regeneration techniques. Sports Injury. Foot and Ankle Surgery.